Monday 26 October 2009

I went to golf today....

I was all rugged up....wore a hoodie and had my long wool coat on...hood on...camera around my neck....mmmmm purdy?????....nope....warm?????...nope.....get good photos?????.....think so! This is my darling husband, Pete. I took a heap of photos but haven't had a chance to edit them yet. Had a Big Mac for lunch....and have had stomach cramps all afternoon....stinking Scottish Maccas!!!!! Never again.....oh you watch I will eat that crappy food again!!!



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Again-great photos! I really need to invest in an awesome camera...

Sounds like a fun day, minus the big mac! McDonald's ALWAYS makes my tummy hurts, I don't think it would matter WHERE that Mcd's was located! LoL.
((hugs & blessings))

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you goof ball..I love ya,..great photos of your cutie Pete..:)

Jackie said...

NICE pics as usual, girl. Come over here and take my jewelry pics for me, okay?

Hey Scottish Macs don't have anything over U.S. Macs! My DH gets sick everytime he eats anything from that place, lol. It's the nature of the beast.

Robby said...

Sarah I love my camera. But if you have the photoshop programme...you can play with the pictures too.

Gina...I do love my cutie patootie. He was smiling because he just got a birdie....at first I wondered what I had said to him when I went through the photo.

Jackie....I would love to come and photograph your jewelry!!!!...and get the bears...that would be unreal!!!!! Send the ticket and I am so there.... :)

xxxRobby

Shakerwood said...

I didn't think your pictures could get any better but they just do! You have a real eye for capturing the details that is just fantastic!

Robby said...

Oh that is a wonderful compliment!!!! Thank you so much!!! xxxRobby