Saturday 21 March 2009

Another Amish girl homeless....


I have made another Amish girl and she is holding a lavender filled 'primitive' cross stitch cushion. The primitive part is that it isn't perfect...I stitched it on some linen that was uneven. I think she will be making an appearance on our poppy shoppe http://www.lemonpoppyseeds.com/ on the 1st. She is rag stuffed and looks so prim!!!! It is a Drakestone pattern...and I love it. She will be for sale for $45 and includes postage if anyone wants her before the 1st.

4 comments:

Angi at drakestone primitives country cabin said...

Hey Robby
she looks great..like the red..Angi X

Robby said...

Thanks Angi and thanks for designing her. xxxRobby

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Roby, well the doll is just adorable...the Amish is coming out in you girl! lol

Awwwwww - keep checking on the air fares and join us all in August - wouldn't that just be so much fun?

Hugs, Karen

Robby said...

need to sell some things and then if I had the money..I would be straight there with you! xxxRobby