Friday 11 September 2009

What a busy day!!!

After watching the show last night with Charlie Waite, I decided to check out photographing in the evening....and as conceited as this may sound...holy crap...that camera makes me look good!!!!! Also the beauty that God gave us makes me look great too!!! I am going to do a second post of the day...it is what I took at Haddo this morning. I also went to a birthday party and took 100 pictures but don't think it is right to publish other people's kids...they are good...and my camera seems to love two pretty little girls, Anna and Morgan. If their parents say it is okay, I will post them at a later date. I hope you enjoy these photots as much as I do.



2 comments:

~Judy~ said...

I WANT YOUR CAMERA!!! GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY!

Robby said...

lol...I love this camera...it is a Nikon D70. xxxRobby