Tuesday 22 September 2009

I am learning...sort of


I was interested to learn to sign my photos. I haven't thought up a name or signature for my pictures yet. If you have any ideas...please let me know. I was in the supermarket yesterday and happened to see a guy with a photographic magazine..bought the magazine...and there is a free disc there will tutorials.

I know it is only a virus...but I am still sick!!!! I have had a headache all day..feel like crap and am generally sick of being lethargic!! I don't really have the energy to even talk on the phone...see what I mean????...my friends might be missing my calls but I am just too tired.

On a postitive side...I have nearly finished stitching what I hope will be in the Mercantile Gathering for the winter edition!!! I have ideas of how to finish it. It will look a lot nicer once I have coffee dyed it. My microwave konked out so will have to try drying it in the oven.

2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Hope you feel better quickly....take care. Dianntha

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

well I wish you felt better..I got a cold starting saturday night and have not slept since...too busy clearing my throat..and that is making me more tired then anything..and I gotta get to the store and get shopping..have a great day and I hope you get to feeling better..haven't heard if you are still coming to america in novemeber?