Saturday 12 September 2009

Tina Wright


I just found out today that my online friend Tina Wright has stage 4 colon cancer. She went into hospital for appendicitis and got the most terrifying news. I have only just read about it this morning. Please everyone....lift her up in prayer. She is so kind and I know that she has friends everywhere who care about her. She sent me a domino necklace as a surprise a while ago...just out of the blue. I know that I am not the only person that she has blessed. I just pray that she is able to kick this miserable disease in the butt and ride with Will and her friends once again.

Live life to the full and tell your family and friends how much you love them.

3 comments:

Diane B said...

I will say some prayers for tina... Sad story.

Outofmymind said...

I WILL be praying for her, and for God to give her big shoulders to carry this trial, but also to carry her when she can't do it alone.

Robby said...

Thank you for praying for Tina.....she means a whole lot to a lot of people!!! Stay strong Tina!