Sunday 5 April 2009

Two posts in one




I need to do two posts in one. Nan Lewis has done the most fantastic peacock...you just have to see it. Blast...can't remember her blog name...I will edit this post soon.

My second thing is....LIFE. We are living in Scotland because I felt the Lord telling me to come here. We have had a few times where we have wondered if we have done the right thing. Every time I feel that we are on our own a piece of scripture always pops up. The other day I was feeling really low and I got an email from my friend, Grace. Right at the end of the email it was there....talk about excited!!! So....my project today is a cross stitch that I made for myself. When it was on the graph it looked better!!! Any way the scripture is Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

So....we might have a rocky road ahead of us....but we aren't alone.

5 comments:

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Loving that scripture...hang in there,it will all work out for the best. The peacock is gorgeous work!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Hey Robby, thanks for posting a pic of my peacock pinkeep. I truely love your primitive envelopes. By the way my blog is http://threadworkprimitives.blogspot.com/
Also, if you are in need of any aida, let me know and I will send some across the pond to you. I have tons and I only stitch on linen now. Keep on stitching!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

nice work is the top one done on osnaburg? I am going to try the osnaburg with out the little squares and see If I can pull this off..wow scotland..I got to visit scotland while living in italy...my hubby was in the navy and had to debrief the new SeaWolf submarine so we were in faslane and glascow..I was in heaven!!! absolutely gorgeous...expensive but truly gorgeous..never got to try the haggis but was willing to try...toured Ireland as well for 7 days..now I could live there just as easily...this was back in 2001 right after 9/11...are you scottish? where in scotland do you live? can I come visit...oh If I could afford it..I would...:)

Donna said...

Funny how inspiration and new hope will come when you least expect it! {{{hugs}}}

Robin Leuschen said...

My favorite scripture also..LOVE your design !!You crafty ol gal you !! All things work for good !!
Love you !!