Sunday 26 July 2009

Pete and Jordan playing in the yard - 2009

Jordan batting with his beach cricket set.
Jordan running and his pants almost falling down.
Jordan bowled a fast delivery and hurt his shoulder.
He looks mean...about to bowl a fast one at Pete!!!
Jord in action!!! Next Aussie fast bowler????
Being a goalie.
Pete playing with his thongs on with socks...lol....love that look!!!
Pete playing cricket with Jordan in a tiny backyard. Most of the hits were controlled.
This is the backyard. We rent our house but Pete really looks after the yard.




Pete is back to work tomorrow...so maybe I will get back into some sewing. I have had a fantastic day yesterday!!! For as long as I have been alive, I have had a friend, Jamie Nunn!!! Well yesterday I found him on facebook. I haven't seen him since I was 16....and we are now 41!!! Life just took different paths...he moved to the city...and I ended up moving to Queensland. Well he now lives in Texas!!!! Another reason to go back to America!!! I messaged him with... Did you grow up in Seymour...did you have a best friend named Robyn White...did you give her a bride doll for her 5th birthday? Talk about excited when he messaged back...his first word was OMG!!! I was a bit confused because he was listed as James and went to university in Texas!!!! We spoke for 2 hrs and could have spoke for a lot longer but I promised Jordan that I would play soccer with him....and ended up taking lots of photos of him. I think he would make a cute Abercrombie and Fitch little model!!!!

4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Robby - WOW, isn't it awesome what this internet has done for the world - bringing people closer together and just think, without it you would never have found him!

Love your family pictures Robby - these times are very precious!

Karen

Robby said...

Karen I know!!!!! I need to go to Texas now!!!! Another place on the list!

Jordan was annoyed at me taking the photos but then I explained to him that he might not want them...but his future generations will love these images.

xxxRobby

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

wow your Jordan is so cute and yeah he would make a great model..your Pete is pretty hunky too..I love your back yard..man the yard is immaculate..tell Pete to get get his butt here to my place and get it whipped into shape..I will definitely give him a run for his money..lol..glad you were able to connect with an old school chum...:)

LoveThePrimLook said...

Hey Robby, stop by my blog I have alittle something for you :)

Big Hugs !!
Ang