Monday 3 August 2009

Tartan Day...Aberdeen

We have a fantastic four days with our cousins...who are leaving us in the morning..I can feel a song coming on....please don't go...don't go....I beggin' ya please don't go. We have had a great time...and after the camera is charged I will give you a blow by blow description of the holiday.

Yesterday we went to Tartan Day in Aberdeen....now this is a true story...The big bloke in the kilt does not have on underwear....now how do I know that you ask...well.....Pete's workmate was there and does reinactments...and when the big Scot was setting up he was exposing himself....now...the workmate had to keep the wenches in the tent so as not to get them too excited....or in shock.

Now the baby.....isn't he gorgeous!!!! I did ask what he had under his kilt...and was told that he definately had a nappy on..lol. I just wanted to keep him!!!!


3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love tartans and the baby is just too cute in his.

Debbie

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

well thanks for the visual Robby on the bloke up top..geez louise..but that baby is oh so cute in his little kilt and love his little shoes..glad you all had a great time..now I have that song in my head...love that song by the way..;)

Robby said...

lol....Gina...I know you needed to know the whole story..see...everytime you see that pic..you will know the truth...lol. xxxRobby