Sunday 7 March 2010

I am back.....again.









I have been so busy with my photography...and have set up as a professional photographer! I will show you a few photos that I have taken lately...I am so tired and need to go to sleep...but don't have time. I have had the most amazing response to my work that if indications are right...I am going to start taking lots of booking soon. I have also met another lady at a business course I went to...and she is a real go getter and has some great marketing ideas so I see myself working with Nichola in the future.

I was also published in the Mercanile Gathering again. I hope people love it and make it.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Robyn......good to see you back. I love seeing the pictures that you post and these are all especially wonderful! The best of luck to you in this venture.
Linda/simplycountryseasons

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

LOve the photos...you have hit the big time..:)

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Hi Robby, I am so happy for you and your photos are just wonderful. Best wishes and much success. Please take care not to wear yourself out :) You ROCK Girl.
Smiles,
Nan

My Colonial Home said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROBBY...I JUST KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO BE WHAT WAS MEANT FOR YOU WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED...YOU ARE A NATURAL.
I just received my issue of MG so I'm off to look.
BIG HUGS....LOVE YA KIDDO.

Karen

Donna said...

Congratulations! Glad that you are having fun and making a go of it!

Robin Leuschen said...

Hey there !! wow..business is booming for you !! i'm so happy for ya !! the pics all look wonderful...I'm sure everyone is gonna love your design in the MG ...
Love you !
Robin

Linda, NE Iowa said...

Love the pictures of the little girl. If you'd like to see the works of another great photographer, google Mark Bryant Photograpy. He's located in Missoula, Montana.

hapi said...

Hi Robby, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog